Friends

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Trip

Hi all,

Hahaha...first the good news....
I'm going to genting tmrw...
haha although i noe i go there till its my second home.....
but still, i get to enjoy it there?

Well...today went to visit my grandma....
She looked so weak lol...
I wonder what will happen in the near future...

Had also been quarrelling with my parents....
Y?
Cause my dad ask me to boil water this way....
I follow....
Then my mum say i no brain isit...cannot think huh? boil water like that wan meh?
Then i say dad teach wan...
Then she don't want to admit? So keep saying is my fault...
I ask her to check with him...
She don't wan...
When my dad comes out....
I ask him...
then he say he teach me like that wan wad...
Then my mum say " ya la, ya la...next time don't boil water la..u little master of this house wad."
...I was like...Y can't you just admit its you who wrongly accuse me...

Seriously...minds of the adults...i really nothing to say...
haha...my bro got back his "N" level result today lol...
Fail maths and absent for science cause he forget got exam...
Going for some tourism course in clementi ITE lol...

haha my army friends called me today...
haha says he is enjoying in army lol...
well...hope thats true lol..

"Don’t Be Afraid For Us"
"It’snot Too Late For Us"
"To Take It Make It Into"
"Something We Can Save Us"
"Keep It Up"
" The Stars Are Close To Your Head Now"
"It’s Magical Times That We Live In"
"Keep It Up"
"The Stars Are Close"
"To Your Head Now"
"It’s Magic I Tell You"
"It’s Happening"

"Beauty queen of only eighteen"
"She had some trouble with herself"
"He was always there to help her"
"She always belonged to someone else"

A few songs which best describes the mood right now...
Well..going to look forward to later's trip...
Till next time then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home