Friends

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Birthday?

Hi all...
Shall post what happened this few days lol...

Sat

Went for bridgade dinner at hq....The food was not bad lol...considering that we did have to pay a single cent.... liked the desert lol...which was fried ice cream haha....got the corn flavour...
After that went to mind's cafe.... was fully booked so made a reservation and wennt to arcade 1st....
At arcade...played guitar 6th edition..... lol...and i dun even noe how to control the speed and all....so wasted $1 to anyhow try and lost at 2nd stage......Then went to ask some others who were there how to change.....lol..was like so -_-!!
Then went to play the police game....died at the 3rd stage lol... after that world combat....all the guys came play lol so there just now 4 ppl.... lol....i died at the second stage and i am supposed to have played this more then the others....
The plane at hotel i still can kill ^^ but died at the stage called bridge.....thats the second time i try and i think after so long of not playing...my reaction became damn slow lol....
Went to try back guitar and in the end still died at 2nd stage....
Finally mind's cafe the person called...
Played the usual "saboteur" and the dinosaur dog and bone game.... haha
was funny lol...
dinosaur game need to shout lol..and as everyone present is a qualified officer.... we were like shouting till mad... haha...in the end all no voice lol...
Had fun there....and went home at about 3...

Sun

Woke up the next day at 11....Went to faster change and went to teach art tuition....
After that...went back home....parents say to prepare to go out and eat lol....
Then was like waiting ad waiting and in the end....my parents suddenly became angry and say go buy own lunch... so i left and went's to friend house to do up the game patch lol....
After that went to work....and went back to friend's house till like 4....
Went home and chiong my 500 word report lol....but obviously didn't complete lol...

Yesterday

Went to sch after not sleeping.... was late for gems lol....but nvm.... luckily teacher say that my assignment can hand in on fri.... lol...was grouped and next week we were suppose to role play to teacher how to eat properly for chinese food lol.... -_-!!
Had our filming checked after that......
Looks like the filming in the chalet was like all wasted lol....haha...
was critic liked -_-!! .....
Argh.....shit it man...hahah
was like half dozing during vpt...
after that went for mrtl....was also half dozing lol....
Was like about to be sick lol....so cold...
then my father went to fetch me and went out to eat with my family....so didn't went with hong they all....
Went to eat japanese food lol...was like telling my family which was nice and explaining what does the dishes meant lol...
After that went home to cut the cake lol...haha...to celebrate for my birthday lol....

Haha a BIG THANK YOU for all those who wished me happy birthday lol...

Did i really lose it?....
I'm not so sure lol...
Part of me know the answer....
But part of me doesn't want to accept it.....
And the reaction i get everytime is different...
So did i really lose it? Only you can define that...

"I can't change who I am"
"Not this time, I wont lie to keep you near me"
"And in this short life"
"There's no time to waste on giving up"
"My love wasn't enough"
"(Lacrimosa)"
"And you can blame it on me"
"(dies illa)"
"Just set your guilt free, honey"
"(Lacrimosa)"
"I don't want to hold you back now love"
"(Dona eis requiem)"

"(I dream in darkness"
"I sleep to die,"
"Erase the silence,"
"Erase my life,"
"Our burning ashes"
"Blacken the day,"
"A world of nothingness,"
"Blow me away.)"
"Do you wonder why you hate?"
"Are you still too weak to survive your mistakes?"

A few more songs i found to be interesting haha..
Well gonna start chionging my maya now lol....
Tell next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home