Friends

Monday, November 26, 2007

18

Hi all,
Its been one week since my birthday!
haha, 1st all all, a very big THANK YOU to all those who wished me happy birthday.

Here is as follows :

18/11

Miao Qing - Msged at 649pm
Karen - Friendster at 1039pm

19/11

My Family - Cake at home at 11pm
Vignesh - Msn at 1159pm

20/11

Vignesh - Msn at 12am
Charmaine - Msged at 1204am
Hidayah - Msged at 805am
Sir Tan - Msged at 814am
Christabel - Msged at 909am
Dion - Friendster at 1233pm
Angela & Khai - Wished me at 101pm
Ryan, Edward, Khai,Wei Hong & Angela - Cake and song at 128pm
Ferg, Edward & Ryan - Wished me at 158pm
Yirong, Wei Jie, Sishou, Olivia & Matthias - Cake, Song, and Wished at 224pm
Vignesh - Msged at 355pm
Wan Yi - Msged at 514pm
"Bustard" ?? - Friendster at 455pm
Annie - Friendster at 612pm
Fish & Co. Crew - Wished me at 941pm
Vanessa - Msged at 957pm
Kerong - Msn at 1142pm
Annie - Msn at 1142pm

21/11

Shirley - Msn at 1207am
Shirley - Friendster at 1209am
Yishu - Wished at 732om

That all haha
Really Appreciate it, especially to ppl who remembered it every year.

Tuesday

Well, on my birthday i ate 2 birthday cake lol... haha
Somemore both for lunch.... So damn full...
After that went to IMM with Wei Hong, MX and Edward.
Ate Fish and Co.
Haha that was the 1st time i eat that lol....
After that went home, chiong assignment... ( It happens evey year during my poly life )

Wednesday

Forgot to bring my things that i do?
Was like .... waste my time!!
After that was marked for assignment 2 for ACTA...
Went home, do assignment for a while and went to work...
After that went home lol...

Thursday

Didn't went for lesson...
Couldn't wake up after 3 days of practically not sleeping lol....
After that went JEC to catch a movie with Wan Yi, Kerong, Wei Hong & Edward...
Watched BRATZ lol.... Was nice haha
After that went home lol..

Friday

Went for CCK open house..
Saw ppl sitting there and started scolding...
Whole day scolding?? the 2 in-charge Charmaine and Florence..
Meanwhile met up with Miss Ow, cause Fhaizal wants to talk to her..
After that met up with Miss Ow again...Cause Hui Qi wants to take her work...
After that ate and went home....

Satuarday

Satyed at home whole day...

Sunday

Stayed ay home till work...
Something interesting happened today lol..
Haha..the pipes burst...
End up whole Foodcourt flooded...
Haha...most of the stalls no customer lol...
And up skating my way through, casue super slippery...
and went home...

haha...i have the feeling that ppl are avoiding me lol....
Maybe it's true? Maybe it isn't?
Who Knows? Only those who do that does...

"Couldn't take the blame."
"Sick with shame."
"Must be exhausting to lose your own game."
"Selfishly hated,"
"No wonder you're jaded."
"You can't play the victim this time,"
"And you're too late."

"You used to captivate me"
"By your resonating light"
"Now I'm bound by the life you left behind"
"Your face it haunts"
"My once pleasant dreams"
"Your voice it chased away"
"All the sanity in me"

A few other songs which will relate to the feelings i feel now....
Haha..Well that's all i guess for this post...
Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home