Friends

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

The Shoot

Hi all...

Haha...1 word to sum up yesterday shoot...it sucks...

I SUCK AS A DIRECTOR!!!

Hahaha... was like wasting so much time there...then so damn pai seh....

Nvm...thanks for waiting lol....sze hui and wan yi....

Hahah...I will be dying soon....make sure all come to my funeral lol...

Nvm..i dun think anyone will lol...

My handphone explodes...$277....

I WILL NOT DIE....!! NOT YET!!

Not till i get this shoot done...meanwhile i will gladly take any damage now...
Nothing can hurt me now....not till after the filming...

Then i will die...hahaha... and truly be a pig forever...

Till then i will survive on....


"There are just too many times when people try to put their trust in me"
"Wondering when I think of you well I protect you out of courtesy""
"Too many times that I held on but when I didn't you push away"
"Afraid to say what is wrong and right, Afraid to say what I need to say"

"I'm tired of being what you want me to be"
"Feeling so faithless lost under the surface"
"Don't know what you're expecting of me"
"Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes"
"(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)"
"Every step that I take is another mistake to you"
"(Caught in the undertow just caught in the undertow)"

Another few songs which have great meaning that links to the current situation now...
hahah..Well that will be all for now then...

bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home