Friends

Friday, November 02, 2007

Mixed

hi all....its been a week since i last posted...and lots of things happened in between...

Well lets with my shooting lol....

Went to the chalet...overall...the shooting was only ok...
Hopefully we can use all the shots that we did to make the video that is in my head....
1st day at the chalet was slacking around as no one has the mood for filming...
Another reason may be caused by half the people coming late.... NVM
So the 1st day was kinda wasted....
the 2nd day.... went to SJ.... when i was back, they were already filming...
can say we made use of the 2nd day to do most of the things...
Angela needs to go home so well....it ended with me feeling very awkward...NVM
3rd day shot the playground scene... although was kind of hasty....

All in all...it's only ok.... and i don't even know how it will turn out....
For this whole shooting... i don't even feel like i am a director...but NVM
Just get this video done and i can be happy about it...

7 is a powerful number....Well.....i just have mixed feelings for this number....NVM
I think I will only be the one who understand this statement....

One day if I am about to die... the answers everyone is searching for will be in here lol....
Haha...although i don't think anyone can break it...

SORRY Sze hui for causing your bill burst...

"It makes me think of how you act to me"
"You do favors and then rapidly"
"You just turn around and start asking me"
"about things that you want back from me"

"I hate everything about you"
"Why do I love you"
"I hate everything about you"
"Why do I love you"
"Only when I stop to think"
"About you, I know"
"Only when you stop to think"
"About me, do you know"

Well maybe i will bring my emotions and feelings down into the grave with me...
Maybe...Just maybe i may reveal them out at the last moment...
But can you understand how i feel....

To some...i may be a kind, innocent little kid....
To some...i may be a heartless, angry person....
To some...i may be someone who is just like you...
To some...i may be i may be a person you meet in your life....
To some...i may be a person with no childhood....
So what am i to YOU?

Well...i think i have revealed enough of myself for now...
Till next time then....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home