Friends

Saturday, November 10, 2007

2nd Time

hi all...

Yesterday went to amanda's concert at TP...
was not bad...haha
After that went to mind's cafe...had fun...
I nearly got a heart attack...haha..heart stopped for a scond or two...
but all in all it was fun...

Well today's suppose to be the day where my ex class and i go out with my teacher as we're giving her a farewell party... but obviously it was cancelled...
Why? Because I'M the one who organize it...

"thank you"
" y u thk me?"
"for spoiling my saturday"

"hi"
"shut up la pin ass"
"ok lor"

Haha...conversation with two of my other friends...hahah
I'm losing my friends faster the i could count them....
Soon i will have a farewell party of my own...looking forward to it...

"If you want to live, let live."
"If you want to go, let go."
"I'm not afraid to dream, to sleep, sleep forever."
"I don't need to touch the sky."
"I just want to feel that high,"
"And you refuse to lift me."

"Mary had a lamb."
"His eyes black as coals."
"If we play very quiet, my lamb,"
"Mary never has to know."
"Just once in my life,"
"I think it'd be nice,"
"Just to lose control, just once"

Haha a few meaniful songs which i think has deep connection with me now...haha
Tmrw will be going for the vertical marathon... 73 stories...i will have to try how high it is then...
Haha...dropping down like a rock...

Well thats all for now then...
Till next time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home