Friends

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Decisions...

Hi all...

Quite a few things happened this few days lol.....

Lets starts with Sunday then....
Went to the 73 stories vertical marathon....
haha...some people there are crazy... women above 50 still can clock a timing of 7 min+
and even an 80 yr old guy still running...haha
My timing...? 13 min 58 sec... and the 1st is exactly 8 mins faster then me....
lol...haha but at least know my own limits lol...
Went home after that to prepare for work lol...

Monday have GEMs... i had a funeral hold for me...haha
well...normal lesson after that...
After lesson went to jurong entertainment centre to watch bee movie..
The movie at 1st i tot was good?....
but when reaching the ending part....the story sort of sucks lol...

Today....1st time the whole block in my school blackout...
haha ppl screaming because all their works gone....
What happen?... my conclusion is that our class work crash the server lol...
After that went to JEC again...eat played and homed lol...

I hate making decisions...
Y? Cause decison affects things...and if it turns wrong who is going to get the blame?...
Even if u got it correct people will expect u to do so...
So better not let me make decisions for u all lol... everyone has a brain..
Y must it be i who make the final choice...

"These are the chronicles of life and death and everything between."
"These are the stories of our lives, as fictional as they may seem."
"You come in this world, and you go out just the same."
"Today could be the best day of your life."

"So little time"
"Try to understand that I'm"
"Trying to make a move just"
"to stay in the game"
"I try to stay awake and remember my name"
"But everybody's changing"
"And I don't feel the same"

Just a few more songs that i find it meaningful....
Just a few more days left and it will be all over...
Well till next time..
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home