Friends

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Now...

hi all....
Its been a long week lol... haha
So many assignments to do and so many to hand in...
And at this time i'm still posting lol....

So amny things have happen since the last time i post lol...
but i shall cut it short lol...

Watched Golden Compass....
I personally don't think it's very nice lol...the CG all that not bad but story wise....

Went to do a public duty for the opening of thiong bahru RC....
Was boring lol...no casualty there....
So do nothing but just sit down there for the whole day...
And it kept on raining lol..
Luckily the gift they give contained an umbrella ..haha

haha...also got to noe more about each of my classmates lol....
shan't elaborate more haha...

Lol...later thanesh will be going into army lol...
time flies so fast...seriously...
once we were so enthu about some things .... but now eveybody changes...

Being the eldest son in your family bonds you to alot of things lol...especially in this time of crisis....
Making an appearance will change so many things....
And by not showing your face around...you will be condemed...
Even forgottened by friends and families....

Well....enough are said....Seriously...this few days open my eyes to look at things more in a different way.... time for me to start thinking here and there lol....

She changed...Hong also agree with me now....haha no longer known as pig throtter lol...
But its a long lost game....

"Long lost words whisper slowly to me"
"Still can't find what keeps me here"
"When all this time I've been so hollow inside"
"I know you're still there"

"I tried to kill the pain"
"but only brought more"
"so much more"
"I lay dying"
"and I'm pouring crimson regret and betrayal"
"I'm dying, praying, bleeding and screaming"
"am I too lost to be saved"
"am I too lost?"

Another feel songs that expresses the feeling of me....
Well...Enough is said lol..Time for me to sleep...
Till next time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home