Friends

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Halfway in Grave

Hi all....
I'm now posting under the condition of not sleeping for 2 days lol....
Wa, feel damn high now....i think i getting siao already....
Well this feel days having the director's life sucks....
Must worry about this and that...
Now currently keeping myself awake and high by BLASTING music.....

Well...i finally know how to spell karmun lol haha...she's 7 shadow.....
Personality and the way you speak.... even the way you smile is also so alike lol....
Maybe to others they may be different, but to me? Well i don't know....
Maybe it's just the type of personality and character that seems so alike to me...

Well after typing so much, it's still history isn't it?.....
Hahah...shall get back to my work now hahah...
Anyone need me to find anything just tell...hahah

bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home