Friends

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Restricted

Hi all...
haha...
Well my title means that i'm restricted to something right?
Well...i'm restricted to watch summerland....
I also don't know why? but a promises is a promise right?

Well...finally found my cast for the assignment....
Now would be to get it right and film it correctly....
haha

Today went to teach art tuition....
The boy's name is jian long...haha..so like my name....
Well, he's only pri 1 so its not that difficult to teach...
haha... but i envy his life...so carefree.....

"For what I’ve done"
"I start again"
"And whatever pain may come"
"Today this ends"
"I’m forgiving what I’ve done!!!"

"I don’t know who to trust no surprise"
"(Everyone feels so far away from me)"
"Heavy thoughts sift through dust and the lies"
"(Trying not to break but I’m so tired of this deceit)"
"(Every time I try to make myself get back up on my feet)"
"(All I ever think about is this)(All the tiring time between)"
"(And how trying to put my trust in you just takes so much out of me)"

haha...another few lyrics which describe the situation now....
Those who can understand this, welcome haha...
Those who cannot, happy guessing...

Thats all for now then....haha

Btw, WH....put my link as inactive again if u are reading these....

That's all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home