Friends

Friday, October 12, 2007

Trust

Hi...
Now I'm like bleeding all over....(not literally)....
Woohoo...my mum doesn't trust me....
Why i say that? Well thats what happen...
Mum : "very rich hor, order kfc delivery"
Mum : "maybe i should keep all the modem and ps2, since i buy the ps2 all of u all change already"
Mum : "so how much is it? $5 ,$10?"
Me: "its $2"
Mum : "very rich hor?"
Mum : "so where is the bones?" (suspect that we keep the money and never eat)
Me : "we throw already liao la?"
Mum : "orh,really ar?"
Younger brother : "here still got some crumbs"
Me thinking : "shit, now she will say we never clean up properly..."
Me thinking : "heng ar, she never hear..."
Mum : "So you all very clever liao la"
Me : "Receipt on the table" (damn fustrated)

Well that was what happened yesterday....

Today, went to school for nothing... None of the teachers mark my attendence...
So considered i never go school...

I'm so full of emotions now...feel like unleashing them out....
Really songs do bring out the emotions inside of you....

Well, there's something seriously i hate about myself....
I guessed i just don't have enough will power left....
Nowadays, i couldn't even wake up....
Result? My attendence is in such a big mess right now...

ARGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Time to change...but can I?

"Bring me to life"
"(I've been living a lie, there's nothing inside)"
"Bring me to life"
"I’ve been sleeping a thousand years it seems"
"got to open my eyes to everything"
"without a thought without a voice without a souldon't let me die here"
"there must be something more"
"bring me to life"

"I remember what they taught to me"
"Remember condescending talk of who I ought to be"
"Remember listening to all of that and this again"
"So I pretended up a person who was fittin’ in"
"And now you think this person really is me and I’m"
"(Trying to bend the truth)"
"But the more I push the more I'm pulling away 'cuz I'm"
"(Lying my way from you)"

Haha...For those who understand the above lyrics, congrates to you all
For you all can understand how i feel...hahah so many hidden meanings....
Well it's time for me to go to sleep...

Well hopefully i'm useful being a tuition teacher....feel so useless lol....
Well thats all for now....
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home