Friends

Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Replanned...

Hi all,

It's been around a week since i've last posted...

Well....nothing much happened recently...

Sunday started my new work at Food Junction at Lot 1...
Was kind of boring....stading there and doing nothing...
Before that went out with Mr Wong, his cell group and some officers...haha...
Had some fun trying out the mini golf...

Well...Friday had meeting at HQ till 1130....
and Satauday had to go to HQ at 8+ for some event...

and the rest of the week was practically spent at JEC chilling...

Well, i do know that i'm dumb/stupid....
That's why you don't need to repeat it over and over again...
That's why i become who i am asking so much questions....
So if i am to not bother you guys anymore, i shall SHUT UP from now on....

It's just a game...there's no need be so into it....
From the start i'm not really that interested....
But assurance was given...
But now...the assurance is breaking....
and i'm being expected to meet certain criteria in the game?
Can't i just take my time and enjoy it at my own pace...
Must i always try to be the BEST?

I think i should start exercuting my plan that was planned the last time...
Seriously...i don't know what happening to me anymore...
School's like this....Life's like that....St john contributes in....and Friends just don't care....
Well..Since it's like this, lets end it off with something nice then...

Haha...7 days it is till i exercute my plan...
and if things change? i might change the decision?
If it's worst which i think it will be...then we shall have to have a spectacular show then huh?

And well, i'm SORRY that i can't go to the doctor...
It's just that the mind is worst then the body now...
Even if i go and fix the body... the mind will remain the same...
So i would have to sort out the mind 1st...
Even at the cost of anything...Losing just doesn't matter at the momment...

"Don't know what's going on"
"Don't know what went wrong"
"Feels like a hundred years I"
"Still can't believe you're gone"
"So I'll stay up all night"
"With these bloodshot eyes"
"While these walls surround me with the story of our life"

"I know (I know I know I know I know)"
"That you're wounded"
"You know (You know you know you know you know)"
"That I'm here to save you"
"You know (You know you know you know you know)"
"I'm always here for you"
"I know (I know I know I know I know)"
"That you'll thank me later"

Well...got some songs over here that'll describe some of my feelings....
haha...well...looks like it's 7 days and counting...
7/7....what a wonderful date...
Well, that's all for now...
Till next time...
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home