Friends

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A new start?

Hi all,

It's been weeks since i've last posted...ahah...

Well, nothing much happened recently....

Except for the fact that my attachment has officially ended on last friday and i'm back in school ^^....

Had dinner with sherlyn, jim and weiyi, weizhen and clara on the last day at IMM...

Clara and weizhen left...so the rest of us went to mac and chit chat..

Haha..chit chat till around 3 ....talked about lots of different issues...

haha...my life story is so complicated and lng that people will be confused after only halfway through... well...that's too bad then...

haha, that's why i prefer to keep secrets?

Today is the 2nd day of school...still ok....

The lecturers and the new classmates are friendly enough..haha

Looks like FYP, i'm gonna OLOS all the way...haha....

This Sat is the gig...well those who are performing are :

Ryan
Badron
Khairi
MX
Wei Hong
Claire

yep that's all for the list...

"Turn around and head in different directions,"
"Like we never, it's like we never knew each other at all."
"We said what we feel, then we stop ourselves,"
"And just walk away.Never looking back,"
"Loving every second of it, we just walk away."
"This is probably the best,"
"not to mention the worst idea,"
"that I have ever had."

"If your stomach feels weak,"
" then my work here is done."
"To hide from our twisted ways,"
"I've been hiding in this bed"
"Been hiding in this bed for weeks"

Well...these are some songs to show how i feel?
haha...time for me to get some rest now...
Well that's all then...
Till next time...
bb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home