Friends

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

One day maybe?

Hi all,

It's been another week since i've last posted..haha

Had been a busy week?

Had both SJ stuff and Sch work to settle....

And currently trying to make myself as busy as i can....or i would be rotting at home and doing nothing...

Can't actually remember much of last week lol...

Just remebered that wednesday went out to SJ HQ to meet whiskey, my group for this year ANCO camp...

Well, what can i say about them....hmm...maybe start off by they should bond with each other more...

Well, i have a feeling that this year...i'm gonna be a failure in bringing the group again as i will rarely meet them, thus having less time in interacting with them...
Well, there's always the MSN to help me with this...haha

hmm...thursday went to cut my hair at Xuxuan's house?...haha...her mum was friendly enough....haha....
After that went to bukit batok to pass Charmaine my camera...really apprecaite the dumplings that she had given me....(that being my dinner at 11+)....
After that met Yishu and chatted till around 2 before he send me back home with "his" RX-5.....
haha

Friday, spent most of my day entertaining SOMEONE....haha...then went to pack at night and went to swiss to " stayover" at their camp...

Saturday was alright...not much of a problem...decided to "stayover" in swiss again since too lazy to go home...

Sunday played some majong with my family members....lost abit...haha....It's kind of becoming our family day playing majong together...since i rarely meet them much now...

Yesterday went to JEC to chill there with Hong, Edward and MX...haha....tried to find someone but couldn't find...end up got sniped myself..haha...

Well, to people out there smoking, planning to smoke.....what's so great about smoking?....
I've tried and tried to stop friends from smoking.... sometimes trying too hard till now i'm sick and tired of stopping them....since it's useless....
Even my body got used to the cigrette's smell....
So what's so good about it? The Feeling? The Sensation?
Maybe i should try it one day...and see how it feels?....
Ya...maybe i would....though i know i will hate it....
And what's up with juvenile's smoking....
Especially if they smoke and act big....acting like they own the road or something...
Really feel like giving them a punch in the face....and finally get to be in a real fight woth a couple of guys...haha....
And if they really want to look for trouble, well...i've fought with a chopper before...why not do it again..haha...

"Are you listening?"
"We write a thousand pages, they're torn and on the floor."
"Headlights hammer the windows, we're locked behind these doors."
"And we are never leaving, this place is part of us."
"And all these scenes repeating are cold to the touch."

"We had fire in our eyes"
"In the beginning I"
"Never felt so alive"
"In the beginning you"
"You blame me but"
"It's not fair when you say that I didn't try"
"I just don't want to hear it anymore"

Well, just some songs to express how it feels like to be me? haha....
Haha, well, all this songs, have nice lyrics....just that people doesn't know how to appreciate them... just like some of the things....
Well, that's all for now then...
Till next time..
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home