Friends

Monday, June 23, 2008

enveloped with the feeling of....

Hi all,

It's been a few days since i've last posted...

Well...nothing much happened lately...

Slacked and chilled at Jurong Point this few days with Hong, Mx, Edward and Jeremiah...

Went back to CCK on friday for the sec 3 spring cleaning...

The discipline slacked alot....

And it'll be up to me to improve it...haiz...

Sometimes people ask me why did i become an officer...

I also do wonder it myself....

Burden myself with such a load...ha...

Well thats that...

Recently..i have this feeling....this feeling of

gnicrof!srehto@ot#eb$ym%dneirf^dna&ot*wollof(eht)ecivda!!i!@evig

haha....
it's definately a crap feeling....

20here's9s15o13any20hings921ant20o8elp
2ut14o20ne21ants20o19hare9t
20hus9'm12eft9n20he4ark
1nd3an15nly12ook21hile15ther6riends15f13ine19uffers916ain

This is also something which bothers me alot...
It just caused me to be anxious....

"I can hear my heart beat"
"Is this the last time"
"You get to be mine"
"I lack the will to carry on"
"On and on"

"Why do you take it all"
"Why do i beg for more"
"I never thought that this is how i'd hit the floor"
" Why do you take it all"
"Why do i beg for more"
"I never thought that this is how I'd hit the floor"

Well....that's all for now....
haha...it took me 33 days to express out what i feared the most...
Hopefully my secret will sink with me...haha
Till next time...
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home