Friends

Monday, May 05, 2008

An end to everything

Hi all,

It's been exactly the 1st monday of the 3 months since i've last started typing her name out...

And well, i think its time for me to give up.

She's happy now and let it be so...although i don't even know how i should feel...

So that's the end of it i guess...

I've also been into the thrend of not going to school....

WHAT AM I THINKING MAN...

Do i want to end up like my brother who quitted his school?

Everything is on me now...and can i give up so easily?...

That's why i'm going to end this all...make me be new again...

i'm going to start getting back on track like what i should do....and accept that some things cannot be changed, no matter how hard you try....

But all this is just all talk and no action...

You are The Fool
Idea, thought, spirituality, that which endeavours to rise above the material.
The Fool is the card of infinite possibilities. The bag on the staff indicates that he has all he need to do or be anything he wants, he has only to stop and unpack. He is on his way to a brand new beginning. But the card carries a little bark of warning as well. Stop daydreaming and fantasising and watch your step, lest you fall and end up looking the fool.


Well, time to show the world what a fool i can be....

Time to shed the shell and be reborn as a new character...

and time to end everything thats ties me back.....

"This is my last call to you then I'll give up everything"
"That we had, that we'd do and you'll never hear me sing"
"All these songs about you so just take this time to think"
"Plans we made but didnt see through"
"Just take this time and think"
"Dreams we had that never came true"
"Just take this time and think"
"The look in my eyes lookin' at you"
"Just take this time and think"

"At first I was afraid I was petrified"
"Kept thinkin' I could never live without you by my side"
"But then I spent so many nights"
"Thinkin' how you did me wrong"
"And I grew strong"
"and I learned how to get along"

Just a few songs to let you guys know how i feel...
Well, that's the end of it i guess...
haha....
Till next then then..
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home