Friends

Sunday, May 04, 2008

In a flurry of moods

Hi all,

Its been a week since i've last updated...

Only went to school on tuesday?...

haha...

Over the week, i've debated with my mother on the way of life...

To me, life is but a cycle?... a constant cycle of events...that keeps happening again and again...

and if people don't accept this, they'll be force to it eventually....

We can make it look better? by enriching ourself with actvities to make us happy?...

But are those really creating a happier life for us?...isn't it still a constant cycle if you look at the big picture?...

Well, another point to note...humans will never be satisfied with themselves..they will always be looking for ways to improve themselves...

What does satisfaction means? It will never be enough? and the greed that consumes humans will always be there...

There will always be things that are better...but why can't we be happy about the things we have now?..

How come humans cannot overcome temptation... and if offered a better route, they would rather take it knowing that there is no way back rather then just be happy with the current things...even at the price of forgoing something with better prospect?

Well, just now i attended another funeral...so maybe that explains the thinking?...

haha

"I can't escape this hell"
"So many times i've tried"
"But i'm still caged inside"
"Somebody get me through this nightmare"
"I can't control myself"
"So what if you can see the darkest side of me?"
"No one will ever change this animal I have become"
"Help me believe it's not the real me"
"Somebody help me tame this animal"
(This animal, this animal)
"I can't escape myself"
(I can't escape myself)
"So many times i've lied"
(So many times i've lied)
"But there's still rage inside"
"Somebody get me through this nightmare"
"I can't control myself"

"Now hush little baby, don't you cry"
"Everything's gonna be alright"
"Stiffen that upper lip up little lady, i told ya"
"Daddy's here to hold ya through the night"
"I know mommy's not here right now and we don't know why"
"We feel how we feel inside"
"It may seem a little crazy, pretty baby"
"But i promise momma's gon' be alright"

Maybe a few songs to help u guys understand what this is all about?
haha, just not thinking straight at this momment...
Don't even know what is right to think about at the momment...
Well, that's all then..
Till next time..
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home