Friends

Friday, April 04, 2008

The end of the 2nd last week....

Hi all,

haha, it's been a long time since i lasted posted...

So what's happening now?

Mon - Fri = Work, work, work
Sat = Public Duty
Sun = Work

...kinda boring isn't it?...haha

Anyway.. hopefully i can do finish what i'm suppose to do at work...

Haiz...damn tired this few days...

7's attached to someone on Good Friday lol...haha

...Well, nothing much to post lol...cause most of it was forgotten?

"Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky."
"They wipe away tears that I cry."
"The good and the bad times, we've been through them all."
"You make me rise when I fall."

"I feel I've come to realize"
"How fast life can be compromised"
"Step back to see what's going on"
"I can't beleive this happened to you"
"This happened to you"

This are a few mre songs to explain how i feel?...haha...
From now on, i'm gonna try make all this harder?...haha
Will see how lol..
Well, that's all for now...
Till next time..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home