Friends

Monday, September 24, 2007

1st Day in School

Hi all...
Haiz...today...1st day....and well....can say its okay...
First thing in the must squeeze inside the MRT...Well when reached Jurong East...the people inside is like " boy ar excuse la...later can come in again..." then she was like pushing me and my friend out..then the ppl outside were like trying to rush in...then when finally those ppl left already,got 1 fat lady keep squeezing in...sqeeze till i nearly cannot breath..
Finally reached school...Well my GEMs was quite informative lol...lots of things to learn...
Well...in my GEMs class, there's a girl name Carmen and well, she the shadow of 7.... Shan't elaborate more about it since its history...
Well, the next class was damn fun since we played games and tried out acting...
hahah
Well, since we had to think of a story and act it out, i choose the role of a nerd who is a gay pervert....and the end result....damn funny ahha...
The next lesson was kin of a drag since the teacher keep talking and we keep playing our games and the teacher dun even care....and that is suppose to be my core module...looks like we are gonna have a hard time lol...
This few days is tiring for me lol...special thanks to the script which caused me to be so tired...
Well thats all for now...gotta do my script now lol...
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home