Friends

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Mooncake festival

Hi all,
Well didn't go to school today...can't wake up lol after 38 hours of non stop work....
Well at night my family and I went to eat crabs at Ang Mo Kio...haha
It's just so nice...
Then after that went to watch fireworks at chinese garden lol...haha so funny...
My father went in but it was still early, and we just wanna go past and watch it cause parking there is so expensive...
so he went out to find a place and park so that we can go to the nearby high rise buildings..
Just as we went to the carpark...the fireworks start...
So my father quickly drive and zooms to the road...
Well my father plans to stop at the roadside to watch, but the 1st time he stop, we were blocked by a tree...hahah
The 2nd time, we say stop but he stopped too slow...end up we were blocked by the MRT pillar...haha
Then the 3rd time when we were finally in the open...the fireworks ended..haha
Although we missed the chance...it was still a good laugh as it has been a long time since we had done this before...

Well another thing I wanna share is that today i had read an article about lacking of sleep lol...
Do you know that sleeping for 3-4 hours a day instead of 7 hours a day can increase the percentage of getting heart failure and lots of other problems from 1% to 1.7%?
Lol...well so for owls like me...do try to sleep early lol...

Btw...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRISTABEL HENG MAN WEI
hahah my oldest friend that is still in contact with me... Finally she turned 18 today hahah
meaning...lots of M18 movies and other forbidden stuff to do ahha...wonder what will happen in my birthday?...most probally more assignments like last year lol...

Thats all for now lol..
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home