Friends

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Why will the cookie crumble?

Hi all,
Is it just me? I think it is. Sometimes, I can't help to think how come things always turns out this way. Is it meant to be?
I doubt so. Most probably more reflection and all.
I thought I could be stronger than this. But the 2nd time it happened, I had to come back.
Is the human mind and heart so weak? Can I ever break the cycle? The ultimate question. Why?
Fate maybe? Perhaps. But to leave it to fate? Or to take control of your destiny?
To press on, or to be stagnant? To improve or to give up. All these thoughts ran through me.
Weird it seems that I could have grown better after the first. But even now, mistakes still happen?
Guess it's time to be introspective again and think about everything? Can't seem to run away from it.
I seem to have the effect once again. I tire everyone I guess. Maybe to change once and for all. Bet I can't do it. Haha.

"Now darkness has come to the roses The fire is reaching the end The colors that I have created Are suddenly flying away I'm not fighting myself, will not follow 'Cause my choices are mine it's my fate And I'll never bow down from the sorrow I'll face all that is coming my way"

"When she embraces Your heart turns to stone She comes at night when you are all alone And when she whispers Your blood shall run cold You better hide before she finds you Whenever she is raging She takes a life away Haven't you seen? Haven't you seen? The ruins on our world" Back to my thoughts then. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home