Friends

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Shhh...

Hi all,

It's been some time since i've last posted...
And as usual, lots of things have happened...

Well, to start it out, let's start with what happened from the past till the present..
Hmm, i've began to work at carrefour, and to me, it's an easy enough job.
But i'll have to comment one thing on humans lol...
It's that people judge you by how you wear..
I was helping out with explaining, but when he looked at me, he gave me that look...
The look of distrust and doubtfulness...
Just because i'm not wearing the uniform, doesn't mean i don't know anything about it right?...

Well, even in working, i also felt the coldness...
I'm not talking about the temperature, but of feeling others emits...
The feeling that you're all alone in this world...
I'll still have to say that eating alone is seriously one of the things i dislike doing...It seriously is lonesome..
It seriously is pitiful being alone...
When you can find no one in this world to actually understand you..
To actually envy those who have a soul mate, well, i guess that's just me...

Anyway, speaking of which, i realized that i'm pissing more people off actually trying to cheer them up...
Every time i try to do so, i irritate them, or just make matters worst...
Guess i'm not cut out to be a person to counsel others after all...
Can't seem to use the correct words and convey the correct meaning..

Anyway, recently i read a poem which i find quite interesting..
"there once was a little girl who never knew love until a boy broke her heart."
It's a tattoo of Megan Fox, and it's quite fascinating how this poem is....
How it describe the knowledge of gaining something only to realize you've actually loss something in the process...

I've just realize start off with too many anyways lol, so to continue on, i recently fought in a cold war. Standing one side was the ruling power of our family, the 2 supporting pillars and the ever so right parents...
And standing at the other corner of the ring is myself...
It all happened when they suddenly blamed me for all the crap...
Saying that i was a bad influence and all...
Well, they wished that i was never born, ask me to go die, ignore me, cut off my allowance, want me to move out, blah blah blah...
I'm still here, so i can't possibly die, thought of moving out but can't find a house to rent, but all i can say from the war was that it ended...
Still i'm now living off my pay from work, but at least there's the cut off from the nagging and insults part, and of course, the paying of bills for electricity and water...
Guess it was a lucky break for me huh?

After that particular incident, which happened some time ago, she went off to cut the internet...
Most people i would say, didn't even notice, so never mind...haha..

Hmm, quite recently, i had a SUMO gathering...
It was quite fun to see the familiar faces...though i'm still considered new there...
Well, end up i got myself pretty drunk, with more then 30 bottles of beer shared among 6 people...
Hmm, let's just say, the feeling of getting drunk, it's just terrible, cup it over with my lack of sleep, i totally can't stand it..
It's like me without energy, and with every vision looking quite alive...
Hmm, one experience that i definitely wouldn't mind missing...

Anyway, my brother got himself a new dragon tattoo on his chest...
Seriously, it's fucked up...
My own brother joining the triads, smoking, trying to act like some big fucker...
This is the best man...

"There was nothing in sight"
"but memories left abandoned"
"There was nowhere to hide"
"the ashes fell like snow"
"And the ground caved in"
"between where we were standing"
"And your voice was all I heard"
"That I get what I deserve"

"I watched the world float to the dark side of the moon"
"After all I knew it had to be something to do with you"
"I really don't mind what happens now and then"
"As long as you'll be my friend at the end"

Well, as usual, some songs to take the mind of things...
Hmm, before i end this, i do hope that those who do visit here to actually keep it a hush...
That's all i guess..
Till next time...
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home