Friends

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Best words Ever - Old Post

Hi all...

Nothing much to post lol...

Been quraelling with parents nowadays...was asked to moved out more then once....

NVM...my funeral is coming soon...


Start of school....wasn't a good day....got to expose to more truths in life....

What a day...


Anyway best words ever goes to this conversations...


"hi"

"busy to talk?"

"Y muz I tok u? who even wants to tok to u!"


"hi"

"have the mood to talk?"

"i always have the mood to tok jus not to u"

"fullstop!"

"dun disturb me b4 i block u"


Woah....All this words are so ...... (fill in the blank)


Meaniful?

F**ked up?

Encouraging?

Disappointing?


Felt all these when i unravel some of my truths in life...

Haha...i think i just lost another friend...


Haiz...another lesson learnt about truths in life would be you can plan alot of things...but people just dun appreciated it...

People dun even appreciate what teachers have done for them...

Still can "chey" ....

So must i not plan? If i dun do it, who will? NVM shall continue with what we have...


Have been feeling down this past few nights? So sry to all those ppl who have been chatting with me....

I think its time to remove my mask and be myself? But that would mean a different me...

NVM shall just use change of hearts to do things then...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home