Friends

Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Death - Old Post

Hi all...

It's been a few days since i have access to my internet...

Even now...i'm tapping some other people network...

Why?...

Caus my mum don't want us ( me and my brothers ) to play...

and the excuse she used...

My youngest brother hasn't finished his homework so all no internet...

WTH.........


Well....this week i received a piece of news lol...

It's quite a shocking news... but i shall say it later...


Most of the things i dun quite remember lol..


Tuesday


Didn't go to school since i cannot wake up and stayed a home whole day...

Got the shocking news...


Wednesday


After school went back immediately to sleep...


Thursday


Went to watch hitman lol...was quite nice haha


Friday


Went home after school immediately to sleep....


Sataurday


Went to gym with Yirong, Badron and Wei hong at the jurong sports complex lol.....

After that went to have fun below in the wave pool and slides...

Went to my grandmother's house at about 3 lol...

End up getting lost and walked the whole jurong from east to central to west...

Finally found my grandmother's house after 2 hours...

After that went home lol...


Sunday...


Went to work...and home now lol...


Well....Time for the news....

I just got to know thatmy grandmother got last stage liver cancer....

Surprising huh?....

And my grandmother has also been so strong...


I wonder....

How it's like to experience death?

To feel the lost of someone close?

How would i react?

Would i cry? Would i do nothing?

Will it be disturbing?


I dont't know...?


Wow....and when i visit my grandmother...she was like so tired...

So sick...so shallow...so weak...

And the medical fees...are WOW......

$2000 per session for 10 sessions...

That's like $20000 for the whole thing...

And there is no cure for last stage cancer unless u change the part...


Looks like i'm having my 1st funeral to attend to soon...


"F**k this hurts, I won't lie"

"Doesn't matter how hard I try"

"Half the words don't mean a thing"

"And I know that I won't be satisfied"


"目覚めを待つ国の むかしのはなし"

(mezame wo matsu kuni no mukashi no hanashi)

(It is an old tale of a kingdom wating to be awakened)

"ささげましょう胸に 宿るひかり"

(sasagemashou mune ni yadoru hikari)

(within this devoted chest dwells a light,)

"星になるきぼう あしたが見える"

(hoshi ni naru kibou ashita ga mieru)

(this hope becomes a star, and I see the future)

"愛するひとよ 待ってておくれ"

(aisuru hito yo mattete okure)

(oh my beloved, plase wait for me)


"こころの窓に立つ さだめの横顔"

(kokoro no mado ni tatsu sadame no yokogao)

(I erect a profile of destiny at the window of my heart)

"ともしましょう夢を 守るひかり"

(tomoshimashou yume wo mamoru hikari)

(there is only one that the star chooses and ordains)

"星はただひとり 選べと告げる"

(hoshi wa tada hitori erabe to tsugeru)

(whose enligthened dreams is proteced by her light)

"愛するひとが わたしを呼べば変わる"

(aisuru hito ga watashi wo yobeba kawaru)

(my beloved, you have grown distant from me)


"うるわしく立ち舞う けがれなき羽"

(uruwashiku tachimau kegarenaki hane)

(untainted feathers dancing beautifully)

"背負いましょう御子の 命のひかり"

(seoimashou miko no inochi no hikari)

(the burdened noble child’s light of life,)

"星になるために 生まれてはならぬ"

(hoshi ni naru tame ni umarete wa naranu)

(is to become the star — she must stay unborned)

"愛するひとに 抱かれてねむれ"

(aisuru hito ni dakarete nemure)

(on her beloved, she sleeps in deep embrace)


Just another few songs which i liked and find it enlightening....

Well....This few days i've been having rows with my mum...

And for the third time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home