Friends

Monday, June 15, 2009

Game Over..

Hi all,

It's been around 3 weeks since i've last posted...
As always, things do happen...

Hmm, to start it all, i'll be glad in announcing that the game of monopoly has ended...
Ha, this is how it feels like when the cookie crumbles..
I seriously felt like crying for the 1st time in 8 years..
A promise that i won't ever break...
This is how it feels like to be near the end...
New credits has been used, and we're now rejoining this game...
So hopefully, we don't end up the way we were once..
Ha, for this is how it feels like to bleed in the heart...
Not with blood but with tears...

No one truly understands...
How it feels like to experience the pain from the past..
I want to help, i tried to help...
But why is it every time i try, i tend to fall...
To see friends relive the terrors from the past, it's like re-enacting the past itself...
Only then will they regret, only then will people truly understand...
But by then, wouldn't it be too late?
Can't anyone take a live example here?
Why repeat the mistake that was repeated so many times?
I guess it's in human nature, to try out everything...
And only when they experience pain or loss, would they want to revert back..

Maybe that's why i'm weird..
For me to speak in weird languages that no one understand..
Everything i do is for a reason...
But does reasons have to be clear?
And when i explain my rationale, it seems absurd to others..
But when time goes by and my reasoning is right, would people still find me weird?
Guess it'll still be a long way before i'm accepted...

What am i?
A introvert? or an extrovert?
I guess i'm the introvert type..
I don't say alot, nor do i speak a lot, since i'm not good with my words..
But i want people to try and understand what i say...
Though it may seems weird..
I wonder if one day, i were to quietly disappear, would anyone notice?
Maybe that's why i'm frantically trying to make my presence known?
But is it successful? I don't think so....

Well, recently i went to blood donation again...
Guess what did the doctor say?
I've got high blood pressure...
My blood pressure was 140+/90+ for my age, and it's considered high...
Guess from now on, i must look out for my diet as well as do more exercise for my health lol...
Hmm, high protein with high blood pressure...seems interesting...

"Is something wrong, she said"
"Well of course there is"
"You're still alive, she said"
"Oh, and do I deserve to be"
"Is that the question"
"And if so...if so...who answers...who answers..."

"What's the hook, the twist within this verbose mystery?"
"I would gladly bet my life upon it"
"that the ghost you love, your ray of light will fizzle out"
"without hope."
"We're the empty set just floating through, wrapped in skin,"
"ever searching for what we were promised..."
"Reaching for that golden ring we'd never let go..."
"Who would ever let us put their filthy hands upon it?"

Some old songs which are still so full of meaning..
I guess every parent do nag a lot, but they have their reason behind all those...
Well, that's all for now..
Till next time then..
bb

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home