Friends

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Twist of Fate

Hi all! Again.
Well, had a fun time during moon cake festival. Went to my grandma's house to celebrate yesterday. Well that's when something funny happened. Haiz......
Anyway the hospital suddenly called and informed that my grandpa had been admitted to the hospital.
Well, my parents went there immediately with all my aunts and uncle and when they came back, well apparently my grandpa got a minor stroke on the right side of the body. Now he's still stuck in the hospital.
Well, i had been thinking, what will happen after someone died?
Will hego to heaven/ hell or where?
Many people believes in many things like recairnation and such......
Well what will happen if someone close to me died?
Will i cry?
Will i not feel sad?
How would i feel?
What will happen if i die?
Will people even care?
Will i even know what happened?
Haiz......
Anyway hopefully all goes well and ends well. That's all for now!
Till next time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home